Simple Living High Thinking
Warren Buffett was born on August 30, 1930. Where the people are going mad behind money and materials there is an example of the person who is richest around the world but lives a simple life.
"I have no security, no driver, no mobile, no computer on my desk, never use private jet and lives in a small house." - Warren Buffet, Richest Person Alive ($62.0 billion)
Life Facts and suggestions of Warran Buffett's
1. He bought his first share at age of 11 and he now regrets that he started too late!
-"Things are very cheap at this time compared to next time. Encourage your children to invest."
2. He bought a small farm at the age of 14 with savings from delivering newspapers.
-"One could have bought many things with the little saving. Encourage your children to start some kind of business."
Home of Warren Buffett
3. He still lives in the same small house in mid-town Omaha, that he bought after he got married 50 years ago. He says that he has everything he needs in that house. His house does not have a wall or fence.
-"Don't buy more than what you "really need" and encourage your children to do and think the same."
You can accomplish things economically!
4. He drives his own car everywhere and does not have a driver or any personal security people around him.
-"You are what you are!"
5. He never travels with private jet, although he owns the world's largest private jet company.
-"Always think how you can accomplish things economically."
Berkshire Hathaway !
Warren Buffett's Company
6. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, own 63 companies. He writes only one letter each year to CEOs of these companies, giving them goals for the year. He never holds the meetings or calls them on a regular basis.
-"Assign the right people to the right jobs."
Don't Show Off!
7. He does not socialize with the high society crowd. His past time after gets home is to make himself some pop corn and watch television.
-"Don't try to show off, just be your self and do what you enjoy doing."
Teachings of Warren Buffett
"Stay away from Credit Card (Bank Loan) and Invest in yourself and remember" :
1. Money doesn't create man but it is the man who created money.
2. Live your life as simple as you are.
3. Don't do what others say, just listen them, but do what you feel good.
4. Don't go on Brand Name; just wear those things in which you feel comfortable.
5. Don't waste your money on unnecessary things, just spend on them who really in need rather.
6. After all it's your life then why give chance to others to rule our life.
"The Happiest people DO NOT necessarily have the BEST THINGS. They simply APPRECIATE the things they have." - Warren Buffet
Inspiring and interesting rite??i bace carl samsuddin punye blog i fell in love plak ngan warren buffet punye life,kalu nk info yg berguna and bagus2 bleh terjah blog carl.die ulat buku ok.ni link blog carl. dahku da mntak izin nk copy entry ni..hehehe.malas bce buku tp rajin bce blog.kne lah crik blog mcm die brulah bleh tmbah knowledge. =)) bkn mcm blog sndiri.lol terasa.